Friday 22 May 2009

I miss MY FRIEND

fiqah sudah buat the post now it's my turn -HAKEEMAH-

OMG!!!! i was like kan cry masa baca post yang si piqah buat cause for me my friends are everything to me =(. but now my best friends are falling apart. even the one that seklas with me now , she's barely talks to me . imy. OMG!!! and now i'm crying
i can't take it anymore. i just wish the five of us back together that's it
i'm just mad because our friendship relation. i want the old US seriously i mean it
i miss the moment we laugh, fight and jokes together. you guys are special for me.
and this the blog are specially made for the dfc, but the one yang selalu upload post is me and fiqah. our dfc were not even 1 years old sudahtya lari ke sana sini.our anniversary inda batah lagi. guys please comeback to us
we all miss you. where are the promise that we made together????? i'm begging you guys please do comeback. and now tears are falling down on my face.
PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE

No comments:

Post a Comment